CTVA Alum-Driven Film Launches Fundraiser
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that the narrative romance feature film Kids Go Free to Fun Fun Time, which is largely Cinema and Television Arts alum-driven, will be launching its fundraising campaign this May via WeFunder, a crowdfunding site where donated funds are investments in company shares.
In Kids Go Free to Fun Fun Time an American expat couple's latest adventure takes a sudden turn which jeopardizes the future they imagined together. The film follows the couple over the course of fifteen years, the length of time that this film has been in the works.
The film is helmed by Writer/Director/Actor Ben Hicks '03, Cinematographer Kuba Zelazek '03, and Production Designer Adri Siriwatt '03. Additional Columbia connections can be found in the cast, sound departments, and in the roles of Gaffer and 1st AC.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format