Dan Rybicky's Short Documentary to Screen Online at 38th Annual Chicago International Children's Film Festival
CTVA Associate Professor Dan Rybicky's short documentary "Larry from Gary" has been selected to screen online at 38th Annual Chicago International Children's Film Festival from November 5-14.
The short will be included in the "Ripple Effect" program which explores themes of perseverance, inclusion, and the power of art. As the oldest and one of only two Academy Award qualifying children’s film festivals in the world, CICFF has set an exceptional standard in media for kids and teens.
This year's slate of chosen films raise serious questions and touch upon more somber issues that will resonate with not just children but people of all ages.
More information and virtual tickets can be found at this link: https://cicff38.eventive.org/films/larry-from-gary-6151b03fc735bc008b3b3b13
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself
- Audio Engineering Student Kimberly Liwanag on Living the Journey
- Ksenia Rychtycka ’93 Publishes Poetry Chapbook, "A Sky Full of Wings"