Echo Magazine Wins International Award
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that Echo's 2020 Design Team has won a Silver Award from the 2021 international Indigo Awards, which, according to their website, "rewards projects that are unique in the fields of graphic design, digital, mobile, and branding."
The Indigo Awards ceremony will be held in person this year, pending issues related to COVID-19. The winning work was judged by a jury handpicked for their innovative contributions in the design world. Judges themselves were from major international companies including IBM, Google, IKEA, SoundCloud, and more. The Indigo Awards will promote the event globally to their vast network and make press materials available to all winners.
Inquiries regarding this award can be directed to Guy Villa Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Professor David Antognoli on Game Design, Mentorship, and Serious Games
- Graduate Students are Ready to Showcase Their Work in this Year’s Manifest
- Sarah Uhlarik ’17 Returns to Columbia For Interaction Design MA and Gets Noticed
- Adjunct Professor Kate Wisel MFA ’17 on Chasing Her Dreams
- Elsa Brydalski on How Graphic Design Keeps Her Sharp and Creative