Echo Magazine Wins International Award
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that Echo's 2020 Design Team has won a Silver Award from the 2021 international Indigo Awards, which, according to their website, "rewards projects that are unique in the fields of graphic design, digital, mobile, and branding."
The Indigo Awards ceremony will be held in person this year, pending issues related to COVID-19. The winning work was judged by a jury handpicked for their innovative contributions in the design world. Judges themselves were from major international companies including IBM, Google, IKEA, SoundCloud, and more. The Indigo Awards will promote the event globally to their vast network and make press materials available to all winners.
Columbia College Chicago's Echo is produced in a class co-taught by Assistant Professor of Instruction Guy Villa Jr., who teaches Design, and Associate Professor of Communication Betsy Edgerton.
Inquiries regarding this award can be directed to Guy Villa Jr. at email@example.com.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip