Precious Brady-Davis '13 Discusses New Memoir on Claim It! Podcast
Brady-Davis, who graduated with an Interdisciplinary BA in Theatre and Liberal Education, recently published her frist memoir, I Have Always Been Me.
The podcast episode discusses her life journey from being a gender non-conforming child growing up in Omaha and all the divine moments that got her to where she is today.
Precious is an award-winning diversity advocate, communications professional, and public speaker. She served for three years as the assistant director of diversity recruitment initiatives at Columbia College Chicago implementing the campus-wide diversity initiative and providing leadership and oversight of national diversity recruitment and inclusion policy initiatives. She also served as the youth outreach coordinator at Center on Halsted, the largest LGBTQ community center in the Midwest.
Find show notes from the podcast here yourjoyologist.com/podcast-precious-brady-davis.
- Filmmaker Thavary Krouch, MFA ’13, Wants You to Know You are a Success
- English and Creative Writing Department Introduces New Literary magazine, Allium, A Journal of Poetry & Prose
- Columbia College Chicago Announces 2021-22 Art Now! Lecture Series
- Fashion Expert Flora Brunetti is Back: On Teaching, Mentoring, and Taking Good Risks
- Aleksei Borovikov MFA ’22 Gets Class and Passion Projects Noticed in Film Festivals