Precious Brady-Davis '13 Discusses New Memoir on Claim It! Podcast
Brady-Davis, who graduated with an Interdisciplinary BA in Theatre and Liberal Education, recently published her frist memoir, I Have Always Been Me.
The podcast episode discusses her life journey from being a gender non-conforming child growing up in Omaha and all the divine moments that got her to where she is today.
Precious is an award-winning diversity advocate, communications professional, and public speaker. She served for three years as the assistant director of diversity recruitment initiatives at Columbia College Chicago implementing the campus-wide diversity initiative and providing leadership and oversight of national diversity recruitment and inclusion policy initiatives. She also served as the youth outreach coordinator at Center on Halsted, the largest LGBTQ community center in the Midwest.
Find show notes from the podcast here yourjoyologist.com/podcast-precious-brady-davis.
- CTVA Alumni to Have Film Shown at NYC Indie Theatre Film Festival
- Two Columbia College Chicago Fashion Students Win Fashion Scholarship Fund Awards
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself