Senior Isabella Gianesi Takes Internship to Career at ARRAY
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that Isabella Gianesi, a senior in Cinema and Television Arts earning her BFA, has successfully completed her internship with ARRAY, the independent film distribution and resource collective started by filmmaker Ava DuVernay.
ARRAY emphasizes elevating the work of independent filmmakers and people of color and is comprised of arts advocacy organization, independent donors, and volunteers.
After applying to the internship Gianesi earned a place working on ARRAY CREW, an online database for underrepresented crew members which will be utilized by hiring managers for various production companies dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion. You can read more about the ARRAY CREW data base here.
In large part due to her dedication to working on the ARRAY CREW database, Gianese was invited to work more permanently with the collective as a part-time freelancer. “It really has been a great experience and I’m excited to see where my future goes as I continue to work with the ARRAY family,” Gianesi said.
- The Museum of Contemporary Photography: A Hidden Gem
- Social Justice Through the Lens
- Columbia College Chicago Hosts 4th Annual Black Arts Festival
- Community at the Heart of Columbia: Musician Hannah Pope Takes the Plunge
- A One-of-a-Kind Ride: Associate Professor Peg Murphy on Communication at Columbia College Chicago