Columbia Faculty Member Films Featured in Multiple Film Festivals
Three films that Columbia Cinema and Television Arts Professor David Tarleton worked on (Gray Area, Identity, and Karen) have been screening at film festivals across the country including the Chicago International Children's Film Festival, the Lonely Seal Film Festival in Boston, and the Reel Recovery Film Festival in Hollywood. The film Gray Area was also awarded the Grand Jury Prize for Best Short Narrative Film at the Awareness Film Festival in Los Angeles. Tarleton served as producer, director, director of photography, and editor on all three of these films.
- Theatre Major Edgar "Cléo” Flores on Life in Theatre and Areas of Opportunity
- Cultivating Creativity at Columbia: A Student Finds His Place
- Joseph Sikora: From Stage and Screen to Behind the Scenes
- The Science of Sound: As Told by a Renaissance Man
- Columbia Votes Prepares Students for Midterm Elections