Learn How Fashion and Video Games Can Help Design a More Sustainable Future
Join Sugar Gamers Keisha Howard on Tuesday Nov. 1, at 6:30 p.m., to learn about fashion in gaming and how the combination of the two can design a more sustainable future. Hear why not all versions of gaming are right for this, why the CDC wants to work with women in games, the need for touch in games, and of course, the Sugar Gamers community.
Date/time: Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6:30 p.m.
Location: 1104 S. Wabash, Film Row Cinema (813)
- Theatre Major Edgar "Cléo” Flores on Life in Theatre and Areas of Opportunity
- Cultivating Creativity at Columbia: A Student Finds His Place
- Joseph Sikora: From Stage and Screen to Behind the Scenes
- The Science of Sound: As Told by a Renaissance Man
- Columbia Votes Prepares Students for Midterm Elections