Columbia Staff Member to Appear on ‘Jeopardy!’
Columbia College Chicago is excited to announce that Andrew Whatley, Senior Director of Enrollment Marketing Communications, will appear on the popular, long-running quiz show Jeopardy! on Wednesday, January 11.
His episode will air on Chicago’s WLS-TV Ch. 7, at 3:30 p.m. Those outside the Chicago area can find when and where to watch on Jeopardy!’s website.
"I’ve been watching Jeopardy! since the current incarnation came on the air in the 80’s. I’ve always thought I could do well if I got a shot, so competing on it was a dream come true,” says Whatley.
Whatley is well known in the Columbia community for his fantastic work in the enrollment office as well as co-managing the Columbia Parents and Families Facebook group.
- Efroymson Creative Writing Series Welcomes First Artist of 2023
- Chicago Reporter Names Hugo Balta Executive Editor
- Fashion Studies Associate Professor Justin Dougan-LeBlanc Pushes Boundaries
- Columbia Alums Meet With Students at NRF 2023 in New York City
- Semester in LA Amplifies Opportunities for Audio Arts and Acoustics Student