for continuing undergraduate students
The Hammerman Scholarship was established to assist in defraying the costs of tuition and fees for outstanding Audio Arts and Acoustics students.
The Hammerman Scholarship is open to:
Scholarship based on:
- Full-time Audio Arts and Acoustics majors who complete between 60 and 90 credit hours by the end of the Spring 2018 semester
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- International students may be considered
- Academic merit, initiative, and creative thinking
Notification of the scholarship:
- $500 to $2,500 (awarded Fall 2018 semester)
- Recipients will be notified by email by March 31, 2018.