SiLA students are subject to the same tuition and fees Columbia College Chicago charges all full-time students at its main campus. In addition, the semester-long programs incur a SiLA program fee which covers student activities such as a welcome dinner, field trips, networking events, and table reads.
- Fall 2023/Spring 2024: $550
- Summer 2024: $275
Please know that:
- You are expected to maintain full-time status during the SiLA program.
- If you are a non-Columbia student, you will be charged a non-degree seeking fee of $50 for domestic students and $100 for international students.
- Your billing will be handled by Columbia Central.
In addition to Columbia’s charges, you should consider the following estimated living expenses while at SiLA:
- Airfare: $350 round trip between Chicago and Los Angeles
- Food: $400/month
- Gas/Transportation: $125-$150/month
- Personal Expenses: $1600, depending on your personal spending habits
Columbia Central has up-to-date information on tuition and costs and is your source for any questions about your financial awards while in Los Angeles.