SiLA students are subject to the same tuition, registration, and instructional resource fees Columbia College Chicago charges all full-time students at its main campus. However there is an additional program fee of $125 per course, not to exceed $500 per semester, for all SiLA students.
- You are expected to maintain full-time status during the SiLA program.
- You will be charged standard tuition, registration, and instructional resource fees
- You are exempt from Columbia’s activity, health center and U-Pass fees.
- If you are a non-Columbia student, you will be charged a non-degree-seeking fee of $50 for domestic students and $100 for international students.
- Your billing is handled by Columbia's Student Financial Services.
- Airfare: $350 (estimated) round trip between Chicago and Los Angeles
- Food: $400/month
- Gas/Transportation: $50-80/month
- Personal Expenses: $1,600 (depending on your personal spending habits)
Student Financial Services has up-to-date information about tuition and costs and is your source for any questions about your financial awards while in Los Angeles. SiLA does not offer or administer financial aid.