Reporting a Case
If you are a close contact or become sick with COVID-19, notify Campus Security at email@example.com. Students should also report a positive COVID-19 test result to the Student Health Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Oasis ID number, date of birth, contact information (phone and email address), and a photo of your documentation that includes your name.
This notification triggers contact tracing, the process through which you will help us to identify others who may have been exposed to you while you were on campus and may have been contagious.
You are required to notify Campus Security if you are a campus community member who:
- Has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Is waiting for test results because you are experiencing symptoms and currently
- Recently had close contact with a diagnosed case of COVID-19.
- Students: Contact your campus supervisor if you work on campus.
- Employees: Contact Human Resources at email@example.com and notify your supervisor of your absence.