2016 Dammeyer Fellow Ervin Johnson’s #InHonor Images Featured in 2017 Illinois Poverty Report
2016 Dammeyer Fellow and Photography alum Ervin A. Johnson’s ’12 #InHonor images are featured in the 2017 Illinois Poverty Report, “Cycle of Risk: The Intersection of Poverty, Violence and Trauma.” The report, provided by the Heartland Alliance organization, “explores the relationship between poverty, violence, and trauma, and through its findings argues that addressing Illinois’s violence crisis must involve investing in reducing poverty and treating trauma.” As a Dammeyer Fellow, Ervin’s images from his #InHonor artwork are featured in the report, and address the issues of racial violence, social justice, and preservation of humanity in America.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format