2016 Dammeyer Fellow Ervin Johnson’s #InHonor Images Featured in 2017 Illinois Poverty Report
2016 Dammeyer Fellow and Photography alum Ervin A. Johnson’s ’12 #InHonor images are featured in the 2017 Illinois Poverty Report, “Cycle of Risk: The Intersection of Poverty, Violence and Trauma.” The report, provided by the Heartland Alliance organization, “explores the relationship between poverty, violence, and trauma, and through its findings argues that addressing Illinois’s violence crisis must involve investing in reducing poverty and treating trauma.” As a Dammeyer Fellow, Ervin’s images from his #InHonor artwork are featured in the report, and address the issues of racial violence, social justice, and preservation of humanity in America.
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo