2016 Dammeyer Fellow Ervin Johnson’s #InHonor Images Featured in 2017 Illinois Poverty Report
2016 Dammeyer Fellow and Photography alum Ervin A. Johnson’s ’12 #InHonor images are featured in the 2017 Illinois Poverty Report, “Cycle of Risk: The Intersection of Poverty, Violence and Trauma.” The report, provided by the Heartland Alliance organization, “explores the relationship between poverty, violence, and trauma, and through its findings argues that addressing Illinois’s violence crisis must involve investing in reducing poverty and treating trauma.” As a Dammeyer Fellow, Ervin’s images from his #InHonor artwork are featured in the report, and address the issues of racial violence, social justice, and preservation of humanity in America.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip