American Sign Language Chair Peter Cook Wins 2017 Storytelling Hall of Fame Award
American Sign Language Department Chair and associate professor Peter Cook earned the 2017 Storytelling Hall of Fame Award from the Department of Communication and Performance at East Tennessee State University.
Cook is an alum of East Tennessee State University, earning his MA in Storytelling in 2011.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show