Associate Professor Laurence Minsky Releases “The Activation Imperative: How to Build Brands and Business by Inspiring Action”
Communication and Media Innovation associate professor Laurence Minsky collaborates with William Rosen at VSA Partners to write The Activation Imperative: How to Build Brands and Business by Inspiring Action. The marketing book helps readers navigate marketing specialties, media options, and data sources to drive consumer action, boost marketing effectiveness and improve the overall return on the marketing investment.
Released through Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, the straightforward guide for marketers will assist in optimizing their brands to be successful. The Activation Imperative was released on December 9th and is available through any brick-and-mortar bookstore, including Barnes and Noble, as well as at Amazon.com.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia