College Assembly to Hold Forum on Proposed Columbia Core Curriculum (February 27)
The Office of the Provost, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) and the College Assembly will hold a forum to discuss the proposed Columbia Core general education core curriculum. The proposal would replace the current LAS Core and incorporates courses from Columbia's three schools.
Attendees are encouraged to review the executive summary, which details recommendations from the Core Curriculum and First-Year Experience committees.
All members of the Columbia community are invited to attend.
College Assembly on Proposed Columbia Core Curriculum
Monday, February 27
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
618 S. Michigan Ave., Stage Two
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia