College Assembly to Hold Forum on Proposed Columbia Core Curriculum (February 27)
The Office of the Provost, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS) and the College Assembly will hold a forum to discuss the proposed Columbia Core general education core curriculum. The proposal would replace the current LAS Core and incorporates courses from Columbia's three schools.
Attendees are encouraged to review the executive summary, which details recommendations from the Core Curriculum and First-Year Experience committees.
All members of the Columbia community are invited to attend.
College Assembly on Proposed Columbia Core Curriculum
Monday, February 27
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
618 S. Michigan Ave., Stage Two
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show