Duncan MacKenzie Appointed Chair of the Art and Art History Department
Associate Professor Duncan MacKenzie has been appointed chair of the Art and Art History Department in the School of Fine and Performing Arts, effective June 1, 2017.
MacKenzie is an artist, pundit, entrepreneur, educator, and a founder of the influential Bad at Sports (B@S) podcast and website. His exhibition work with collaborator Christian Kuras has national and international reach. He has also distinguished himself at Columbia as an avid proponent for innovation in first year/foundations curricular design and implementation.
MacKenzie is committed to working with colleagues to build strong and integrated foundations experiences, and will be focused on deepening the strong collaboration Art and Art History has with its partner departments.
- Columbia Hosts First Student-Programmed Gala to Raise Money for Scholarships
- Transfer Student Trisa Colon on Building a Future as a Returning Learner
- Student Event Producer Iridian Fierro on Scholarships and Achieving Her Dreams
- Student Finds Inspiration and Motivation Through Event Collaboration
- Singer and Music Instructor G. Thomas Allen Celebrates Second GRAMMY Nominated Project