Fo Wilson is the 2017 Paul R. Jones Lecturer and Distinguished Visiting Scholar at University of Delaware
Art and Art History associate professor Fo Wilson is the 2017 Paul R. Jones Annual Lecturer and the second distinguished visiting scholar in University of Delaware’s African American Public History and Material Culture series.
Wilson will lead a workshop on the intersection of material culture, art, deliver a public lecture, and meet with students, faculty and staff. Her talk, The Liminality of Race and Representations of Blackness, is open to the public and co-sponsored by the University of Delaware’s College of Arts and Sciences, the Paul R. Jones Initiative, the IHRC and the University Museums.
The Liminality of Race and Representations of Blackness
Tuesday, March 14
Bayard Sharp Hall
University of Delaware, Newark
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip