Kenneth Daley publishes on the work of Victorian writer Walter Pater
English and Creative Writing Department chair Kenneth Daley will be editing one of 10 volumes of The Collected Works of Walter Pater, to be published by the Oxford University Press. Daley also published an article about the Victorian writer, “Pater’s Appreciations and the Problem of ‘Feuillet’s La Morte,’” in the summer 2017 issue of English Literature in Transition.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip