Kenneth Daley publishes on the work of Victorian writer Walter Pater
English and Creative Writing Department chair Kenneth Daley will be editing one of 10 volumes of The Collected Works of Walter Pater, to be published by the Oxford University Press. Daley also published an article about the Victorian writer, “Pater’s Appreciations and the Problem of ‘Feuillet’s La Morte,’” in the summer 2017 issue of English Literature in Transition.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format