Kenneth Daley publishes on the work of Victorian writer Walter Pater
English and Creative Writing Department chair Kenneth Daley will be editing one of 10 volumes of The Collected Works of Walter Pater, to be published by the Oxford University Press. Daley also published an article about the Victorian writer, “Pater’s Appreciations and the Problem of ‘Feuillet’s La Morte,’” in the summer 2017 issue of English Literature in Transition.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia