RoseAnna Mueller Interviewed on her Research as Fulbright Scholar
On February 14 Humanities, History, and Social Sciences faculty member RoseAnna Mueller sat down with the hosts of Centro Colombo Americano Bogota (CCA) to reflect on her past experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Venezuela from 2002-2003, where she taught Latin American women’s literature. As a current Fulbright U.S. Scholar grant recipient, Mueller is teaching in Colombia at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana for the next four months while she conducts research on women mystics.
- Columbia Hosts First Student-Programmed Gala to Raise Money for Scholarships
- Transfer Student Trisa Colon on Building a Future as a Returning Learner
- Student Event Producer Iridian Fierro on Scholarships and Achieving Her Dreams
- Student Finds Inspiration and Motivation Through Event Collaboration
- Singer and Music Instructor G. Thomas Allen Celebrates Second GRAMMY Nominated Project