RoseAnna Mueller Interviewed on her Research as Fulbright Scholar
On February 14 Humanities, History, and Social Sciences faculty member RoseAnna Mueller sat down with the hosts of Centro Colombo Americano Bogota (CCA) to reflect on her past experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Venezuela from 2002-2003, where she taught Latin American women’s literature. As a current Fulbright U.S. Scholar grant recipient, Mueller is teaching in Colombia at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana for the next four months while she conducts research on women mystics.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show