RoseAnna Mueller Interviewed on her Research as Fulbright Scholar
On February 14 Humanities, History, and Social Sciences faculty member RoseAnna Mueller sat down with the hosts of Centro Colombo Americano Bogota (CCA) to reflect on her past experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Venezuela from 2002-2003, where she taught Latin American women’s literature. As a current Fulbright U.S. Scholar grant recipient, Mueller is teaching in Colombia at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana for the next four months while she conducts research on women mystics.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia