Columbia Faculty Member’s Business Makes Chicago Magazine’s Hotlist
Chicago Magazine recently published their November 2020 Hotlist—a list of 10 places everyone is talking about and dining at. Schweet Cheesecake—a business venture by Columbia College Chicago Business and Entrepreneurship Associate Professor of Instruction Chamille Weddington—made the list.
The magazine mentions the business’ new location and menu and the airiness of Weddington’s cheesecakes as reasons they recommend it. Schweet Cheesecake provides a specialty line of artisan cheesecakes made fresh and topped with locally sourced fruits, homemade whipped cream, chocolate, liqueurs, caramel, or nuts.
- Fashion Expert Flora Brunetti is Back: On Teaching, Mentoring, and Taking Good Risks
- Aleksei Borovikov MFA ’22 Gets Class and Passion Projects Noticed in Film Festivals
- Taz Johnson ’19 on Audio Arts and Acoustics and Persevering through the Pandemic
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games