Columbia Faculty Member’s Business Makes Chicago Magazine’s Hotlist
Chicago Magazine recently published their November 2020 Hotlist—a list of 10 places everyone is talking about and dining at. Schweet Cheesecake—a business venture by Columbia College Chicago Business and Entrepreneurship Associate Professor of Instruction Chamille Weddington—made the list.
The magazine mentions the business’ new location and menu and the airiness of Weddington’s cheesecakes as reasons they recommend it. Schweet Cheesecake provides a specialty line of artisan cheesecakes made fresh and topped with locally sourced fruits, homemade whipped cream, chocolate, liqueurs, caramel, or nuts.
- Russell Gunn on the Trumpet and Building a Life in Music
- Jessie Ann Foley MFA ’12 Publishes Fourth Book, You Know I’m No Good
- Business and Entrepreneurship Faculty Member Inspires Students to Redefine Marketing, Become Creative Change Agents
- Instructor Ryan Black Explores the Wide World of Audio Engineering
- Jerakah Greene ’20 Follows Their Passion to Hometown Following Graduation