- January session beginsMonday, January 3
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day holiday (no classes)Monday, January 17
- 15-week semester beginsMonday, January 24
- Add deadline, 15-week semesterMonday, January 31
- Drop deadline, 15-week semesterMonday, February 7
- Withdrawal deadline, 15-week semester Friday, March 25
- Spring break (no classes)Monday, March 28 – Saturday, April 2
- Semester endsFriday, May 13
- Commencement exercises (no classes)Saturday, May 14 and Sunday, May 15
Liberal Arts and Sciences Core Curriculum
At Columbia, we believe a solid foundation in the liberal arts and sciences is essential to any creative career.
Columbia offers assistance to student at all levels to help them achieve academic success including advising, tutoring, peer coaching, supplemental instruction and placement testing.
Whether you're looking to get a leg up in your chosen industry or branch out into another specialty, Columbia offers exciting special programs to enhance your educational experience.