How to Upload Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card
Below are instructions on how to upload your vaccination record if you are a student or employee. If you have lost your vaccination card, please visit the College Vaccination Requirements page for what to do.
If you were vaccinated on Columbia’s campus for COVID-19, the college already has these records and you do not need to submit them again. Please retain your vaccination record card for your records. You are welcome to upload a copy of your vaccination card to your MedProctor account if you wish.
Please note: Once Columbia has received documentation that you are fully vaccinated, it will take 5 business days to update your record and for your Campus Card to become active. If your Campus Card is not activated, you will not be permitted to enter campus so you must upload ASAP. Please factor this into your plans when visiting campus.
Columbia College Chicago is partnering with MedProctor to submit your immunization records.
- Once you’ve confirmed your enrollment to Columbia you will have access to MedProctor.
- When you click on the MedProctor link, you’ll be taken to your single sign-on page to log into your Office 365 account if you aren’t already logged in.
- Complete your MedProctor profile by entering your personal information.
- To submit your COVID-19 vaccination records, simply upload an image of your vaccination card.
- For all other immunization requirements, download and print the Immunization Certificate form
- Take the Immunization Certificate form to your medical provider for completion.
- Upload an image of the completed Immunization Certificate form to MedProctor
- Browse the help topics
- Use the chat feature on the lower right side of the screen
Columbia College Chicago does not release immunization records. We recommend that you keep a copy of any documents you submit.
To facilitate the college’s ability to manage employee testing requirements and vaccination status, Human Resources has partnered with MediKeeper to implement a COVID Navigator app. The app allows employees to confidentially upload and provide the college with verification of their vaccination status. Please be aware that it will take 24 hours before your vaccination status has been processed and your card will be activated. If your card is not activated, you will not be permitted to enter campus.
What You Need to Do:
- If you are fully vaccinated
- Log in to COVID Navigator to complete the vaccination questionnaire and upload a copy of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- You will not be required to test upon your return to campus as of the date you upload your vaccination card.
- If you are partially vaccinated (received one of two doses)
- Log in to COVID Navigator to complete the vaccination questionnaire and upload a copy of only the front of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card reflecting the date of your first vaccine. If you upload a copy of the front and back of the card you will need to delete a photo the next time you log in to update your card with the second vaccine information. Click Save and Finish Later, your vaccination status will be reflected as Incomplete until you receive your second dose.
- You will be required to comply with on-site testing every two days, until two weeks past the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, and two weeks past the J&J dose.
- Upon receiving the second dose, log in again and upload the updated copy of the vaccination record card reflecting the date of your second vaccine. Your status will reflect Vaccinated.
- If you do not intend to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- You must comply with the college’s testing requirement prior to your return to campus. A negative COVID test no more than two days old will be required for entry into college buildings; anyone unable to provide evidence of a negative COVID test will be denied entry to the building.
To access COVIDNavigator, employees must enter the app via this secure link only (https://myapps.microsoft.com/signin/COVID%20Navigator/9fe63834-4c07-41ae-9988-c3da0828c2b9?tenantId=243ef288-7799-4efc-aff5-fde4e3f1c98d) and should not download or use the COVIDNavigator mobile app.
Previously some employees have reported errors. Below are explanations of what they mean, and how to address them.
- “Your connection is not private” – This message has understandably caused concern and prevented employees from completing the upload process. Our Information Technology (IT) team has confirmed it is safe for users to continue past that message.
- “Invalid Date" - This message appears upon uploading a vaccination card. Since it is generated by the app, it was reported to MediKeeper, the owners of the app. MediKeeper has confirmed this is an Internet Explorer and Firefox browser issue. They are currently working on a fix but in the meantime, employees can use either Chrome or their mobile browser to click on the link above and go through the vaccination card upload process successfully.
- “Company Code” – This message is generated when employees download the COVID Navigator mobile app and attempt to use it instead of the link provided by the college. Because the college opted to use Single Sign On (SSO), to ensure the utmost security available, it is compatible with the desktop app not the mobile app.You can still use your mobile device to access the app by clicking on the link above, but you should not download or use the mobile app.
- “Login” – if you are being asked to log into the site and enter your username, this means you are not using a link that allows you to access the site through the College’s Single Sign-On Process.