Dance Center wins Driehaus Foundation Grant and premieres alum Philip Elson's "The Fifth"
The Dance Center of Columbia College Chicago wins the 2016-17 season grant from The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation. The Dance Center will pilot an expansion of its Subsidized Theater Rental Program and a Production Residency program. Alum and The Seldoms member Philip Elson '11 debuts his new work The Fifth on October 13.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia