FGI Chicago and Google Present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium
Fashion Group International of Chicago and Google present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium. The goal of this event is to explore the changing retail landscape and to provide networking and advancement opportunities for Chicagoland retail and fashion entrepreneurs.
Keynote speaker: Julie Krueger, Retail Industry Director, Google
Michael Fischer, Senior Designer, Bucketfeet
April Francis, CEO, Dose Market
Erick Soderstrom, VP Marketing, FLOR
Mary Emerine, Senior Sales Director, Trunk Club
Marcie Hoklas, Category Manager Color, Walgreen’s
Moderated by Gwen Morrison, CEO, The Americas and Australasia, The Story/WPP Global Retail
Columbia College Chicago will host the event.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1104 S Wabash
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip