FGI Chicago and Google Present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium
Fashion Group International of Chicago and Google present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium. The goal of this event is to explore the changing retail landscape and to provide networking and advancement opportunities for Chicagoland retail and fashion entrepreneurs.
Keynote speaker: Julie Krueger, Retail Industry Director, Google
Michael Fischer, Senior Designer, Bucketfeet
April Francis, CEO, Dose Market
Erick Soderstrom, VP Marketing, FLOR
Mary Emerine, Senior Sales Director, Trunk Club
Marcie Hoklas, Category Manager Color, Walgreen’s
Moderated by Gwen Morrison, CEO, The Americas and Australasia, The Story/WPP Global Retail
Columbia College Chicago will host the event.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1104 S Wabash
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia