FGI Chicago and Google Present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium
Fashion Group International of Chicago and Google present The New Realities: A Retail Symposium. The goal of this event is to explore the changing retail landscape and to provide networking and advancement opportunities for Chicagoland retail and fashion entrepreneurs.
Keynote speaker: Julie Krueger, Retail Industry Director, Google
Michael Fischer, Senior Designer, Bucketfeet
April Francis, CEO, Dose Market
Erick Soderstrom, VP Marketing, FLOR
Mary Emerine, Senior Sales Director, Trunk Club
Marcie Hoklas, Category Manager Color, Walgreen’s
Moderated by Gwen Morrison, CEO, The Americas and Australasia, The Story/WPP Global Retail
Columbia College Chicago will host the event.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1104 S Wabash
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format