Ava Chatterjee Co-presenter at the 2018 Illinois Math and Science Conference
Humanities, History, and Social Sciences Associate Professor Ava Chatterjee was a co-presenter at the 2018 Illinois Math and Science Conference. Chatterjee, with Lisa J. Bernstein, presented Coaching for Instructional Change, which discussed encouraging K-5 teachers to make the instructional shifts required of the Common Core math standards.
The 2018 Illinois Math and Science Conference was jointly sponsored with the Illinois Council for Teachers of Mathematics (ICTM). This partnership allows ISTA and ICTM to provide an expanded program while promoting the need to support the integrated construction of knowledge.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format