Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia Presents at the Annual Fulbright Association Conference in Mexico
Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia has been invited to present at the 41st Annual Fulbright Association Conference, Nov. 1-3, 2018. The three-day event, called “Un Mundo, Muchas Voces” (One World, Many Voices,) takes place in Puebla, Mexico. Leturia’s presentation, “Cross Borders and Culture” is part of the closing plenary that includes the participation of the Governor of Puebla, the Secretary of Culture and Tourism of the State, among other distinguished international scholars.
The Fulbright Association is the official U.S. alumni organization of the Fulbright Program, representing 140,000 American alumni.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia