Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia Presents at the Annual Fulbright Association Conference in Mexico
Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia has been invited to present at the 41st Annual Fulbright Association Conference, Nov. 1-3, 2018. The three-day event, called “Un Mundo, Muchas Voces” (One World, Many Voices,) takes place in Puebla, Mexico. Leturia’s presentation, “Cross Borders and Culture” is part of the closing plenary that includes the participation of the Governor of Puebla, the Secretary of Culture and Tourism of the State, among other distinguished international scholars.
The Fulbright Association is the official U.S. alumni organization of the Fulbright Program, representing 140,000 American alumni.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show