K-J Mathieson’s Film "Corky" Receives 61st CINE Golden Eagle Award
Interactive Arts and Media Associate Professor K-J Mathieson’s animation work is a recipient of the 61st CINE Gold Eagle Award for Independent and Emerging Media.
The CINE Golden Eagle Awards “honor originality and storytelling excellence in media across genres and platforms. Our evaluation system is built on transparency and accountability. Every submission is judged by members of the media industry whose professional credentials are available to view, along with their feedback, at the conclusion of the process.” Recipients receive a trophy for their work. Past notable winners and honorees include Robert De Niro, Spike Lee, and several others.
A trailer for Mathieson’s most recent animation, Corky, can be viewed here.
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced