K-J Mathieson’s Film "Corky" Receives 61st CINE Golden Eagle Award
Interactive Arts and Media Associate Professor K-J Mathieson’s animation work is a recipient of the 61st CINE Gold Eagle Award for Independent and Emerging Media.
The CINE Golden Eagle Awards “honor originality and storytelling excellence in media across genres and platforms. Our evaluation system is built on transparency and accountability. Every submission is judged by members of the media industry whose professional credentials are available to view, along with their feedback, at the conclusion of the process.” Recipients receive a trophy for their work. Past notable winners and honorees include Robert De Niro, Spike Lee, and several others.
A trailer for Mathieson’s most recent animation, Corky, can be viewed here.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia