Columbia College Chicago Recognized for Top Film, Photography, Game Design Programs
Columbia College Chicago was assessed along with 2,227 accredited colleges and universities, with programs evaluated on the basis of their curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation, and post-graduate employment. In addition, the 2021 rankings were based on an algorithm that analyzes multiple rankings and aggregates the information into one score. The scoring system takes into account student engagement, return on investment, and leading third-party evaluations.
Columbia is pleased to announce that Intelligent.com has identified the following programs were top-rated nationally:
- MA| Entertainment Management (Entrepreneurship for Creatives)—#2
- MFA| Film—#25
- BA | Film—#4
- BA | Photography—#23
- BA | Game Design—#26
In addition, Columbia College Chicago’s Photography program was identified as being the best in the Midwest, while the Game Design program was identified as having the best capstone experience.
For more information on these awards please visit www.intellligent.com.
- The Museum of Contemporary Photography: A Hidden Gem
- Social Justice Through the Lens
- Columbia College Chicago Hosts 4th Annual Black Arts Festival
- Community at the Heart of Columbia: Musician Hannah Pope Takes the Plunge
- A One-of-a-Kind Ride: Associate Professor Peg Murphy on Communication at Columbia College Chicago