Columbia College Chicago Recognized for Top Film, Photography, Game Design Programs
Columbia College Chicago was assessed along with 2,227 accredited colleges and universities, with programs evaluated on the basis of their curriculum quality, graduation rate, reputation, and post-graduate employment. In addition, the 2021 rankings were based on an algorithm that analyzes multiple rankings and aggregates the information into one score. The scoring system takes into account student engagement, return on investment, and leading third-party evaluations.
Columbia is pleased to announce that Intelligent.com has identified the following programs were top-rated nationally:
- MA| Entertainment Management (Entrepreneurship for Creatives)—#2
- MFA| Film—#25
- BA | Film—#4
- BA | Photography—#23
- BA | Game Design—#26
In addition, Columbia College Chicago’s Photography program was identified as being the best in the Midwest, while the Game Design program was identified as having the best capstone experience.
For more information on these awards please visit www.intellligent.com.
- Columbia’s Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Marketing Campaign Features the Artwork of Two Alums
- CTVA Alumni to Have Film Shown at NYC Indie Theatre Film Festival
- Two Columbia College Chicago Fashion Students Win Fashion Scholarship Fund Awards
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago