New Media Conference
Columbia College Chicago will host the 16th Annual Midwest Regional High School and College New Media Conference Saturday, October 20. The New Media Conference emphasizes career development and employability in the arts.
The conference will feature working professionals in film, television, journalism, voiceover, radio, comedy, podcasting, music, audio, music business, and more. Professionals working in the field will take the stage in a number of different panels. The conference will also offer several workshops to attendees.
The conference is free to all Columbia students, alumni, and high school students who RSVP. Students who RSVP to the event by October 10 will be given a free lunch.
- Sarah Rae Vargas, World-renowned Fashion YouTube Star (with over 1 million YouTube subscribers)
- Amy Guth, Executive Director of the Midwest Independent Film Festival,
- Maha Gorgi, Power 92 Midday Personality and Windy City Live Contributor
- Elizabeth Matthews, Fox -TV Reporter
- Regina Waldroup, NBC-TV Reporter
- Gabe Ramirez, B96 Radio producer/host
- Leor Galil, Chicago Reader Music Journalist
- DJ Ca$h Era
- Aymar Jean Christian, Open TV
Saturday, October 20
8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
618 S. Michigan Ave