Reporting a Case
If you become sick with COVID-19, seek medical help and notify Campus Security at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students should also notify Student Relations at email@example.com.
This notification triggers contact tracing, the process in which you will help us to identify others who may have been exposed to you while you were on campus and may have been contagious.
You are required to notify Campus Security if you are a campus community member who:
- Has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Is waiting for test results because you are experiencing symptoms and currently
- Recently had close contact with a diagnosed case of COVID-19.
- Students: Contact your campus supervisor if you work on campus.
- Employees: Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and notify your supervisor of your absence.