Columbia Internship Award
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Columbia Internship Award was established to provide funds to help defray the tuition expenses associated with an internship.
Deadline to Apply:
- Spring 2018 Award: December 1, 2017
The Columbia Internship Award is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students who will complete an unpaid internship for academic credit in the Spring 2018 semester
- Students who are eligible to receive academic credit for internships. Consult your internship coordinator through www.colum.edu/internships for additional information.
- Students who complete at least one full-time semester at Columbia by the end of the Fall 2017 semester
- Part-time Columbia employees and student workers may apply
- Full-time Columbia College employees, Graduate Merit Award recipients, Graduate Assistantship recipients, graduate students-at-large, Laban certificate students, visiting students, and students enrolling in internship credits through Leap Semester are not eligible for the Columbia Internship Award.
- Check with your department before applying for the Columbia Internship Award, as certain majors do not permit students to receive financial support based on internships.
- Students who received the Columbia Internship Award during a previous semester are not eligible to apply.
- Zero-credit internships do not qualify for the Columbia Internship Award.
Award based on:
- Career readiness and initiative