Columbia College Chicago offers low-cost, automated payment plans to assist students and their families in financing college costs. Students must sign up for a payment plan through their OASIS account, with either a bank account or a credit card. The plan requires a non-refundable fee and down payment that varies according to the sign-up date. Payments will automatically be deducted on the 5th of each month (or, if the 5th falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day).
To enroll in a payment plan: Log in to your OASIS account, select the Student Financial Services tab, then select CCCPay/Online Billing and Payment. On the CCCPay menu, select Payment Plan. Authorized payers can access CCCPay here.Calculate Your Payment Plan
For additional assistance, contact SFS.
Important information about payment plans:
- There are strict deadlines for signing up for payment plans. Please review the semester information for exact dates.
- The minimum amount for a payment plan is $500. If your out-of-pocket balance is less than $500, you must pay it in full before the published payment deadline for the semester.
- The maximum amount for a payment plan is $25,000. If you owe more than $25,000, you must pay it down to $25,000 before the published payment deadline for the semester before you can set up a payment plan.
- Although you may qualify for a refund of your tuition and fees if you adjust your course schedule during the add/drop period of the semester, your payment plan fee is always non-refundable.
- If you are required to sign up for a payment plan and fail to do so, you will be charged a $150 non-compliance fee.
- If an automated payment fails due to non-sufficient funds, a $30 fee will be charged by CCCPay. Two more more instances of insufficient funds may result in a cancellation of your courses (if the failed payments occur prior to the end of the add/drop period), a financial hold on your account, or the voiding of your payment plan.
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates