Your Student Account (OASIS)
Your OASIS portal an online information resource with up-to-the-minute announcements and information. The Student Financial Services tab in your OASIS portal offers access to all of your student account information, as well as up-to-the-minute announcements.
After you register for classes, you will have access to your Student Account Summary. This section is a planning resource that details estimated financial and and direct educational costs such as tuition, fees, housing, and meal plans. The summary is based on the total cost of one semester, and it is different than the monthly e-bill.
Your Student Account Summary includes:
- Your current address and phone number
- Enrolled courses
- Itemized tuition and fees
- Estimated financial aid, including loans
For more tips on understanding your student account summary, download this guide. Here are the terms you need to know:
- Financial Aid Awards: This resource informs you about projected financial aid for a specific semester. Click on the link for each grant and loan listed to view the status of the award.
- Missing Documents: This resource informs you of required documents that must be submitted to Student Financial Services in order to secure your projected financial aid award.
- My Account Balances by Semester Student Account Detail: This resource shows all transactions posted on your student account by semester and the current balance due. Student Account Detail is updated daily throughout the course of each semester. Use this resource to view transactions posted to your student account between monthly e-bill statements.
CCCPay is our online billing, payment, and direct deposit resource. It provides students and authorized payers with access to:
- View and print your monthly e-bill and previous e-bills
- Enrollment and cancellation of D2U Direct Deposit profiles
- D2U Direct Deposit transaction detail
- Enrollment and cancellation of Authorized Payers
- Credit card and e-check payment history
- Submit payments from a checking or savings account, or by credit card or debit card
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
D2U (Direct Deposit) Refund
D2U is the fastest and most convenient way to receive your refund. We encourage you to sign up for this fast, easy, and secure resource. For more information, click here.
Book Charge Program
Enrolled students have the option to charge books to their Campus Card at the beginning of each academic term. For more information about the Book Charge program, click here.