Actress and Alum Nadine Velazquez ’01 to Appear at Open House
Communication alum and actress Nadine Velazquez ’01 will be returning to campus for Columbia’s Fall Open House this Saturday, November 4. Velazquez has acted in History channel’s scripted drama Six, FX’s The League, and NBC’s My Name is Earl, among others.
Open House will also include departmental visits and information sessions after a welcome program and remarks from President Kim.
Columbia’s Fall Open House
Saturday, November 4
9 a.m-3 p.m.
50 E. Congress Pkwy.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia