Actress and Alum Nadine Velazquez ’01 to Appear at Open House
Communication alum and actress Nadine Velazquez ’01 will be returning to campus for Columbia’s Fall Open House this Saturday, November 4. Velazquez has acted in History channel’s scripted drama Six, FX’s The League, and NBC’s My Name is Earl, among others.
Open House will also include departmental visits and information sessions after a welcome program and remarks from President Kim.
Columbia’s Fall Open House
Saturday, November 4
9 a.m-3 p.m.
50 E. Congress Pkwy.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format