Associate Professor Katie Paciga Selected for ALSC Committee
Education Associate Professor Katie Paciga has been selected to serve on the Excellence in Early Learning Digital Media Committee for the American Library Association: Association for Library Service to Children.
Made up of nine members, this Committee serves for two years, during which they select and present an award annually for the most distinguished contribution to digital media created for an early learning audience. Paciga’s teaching and research interests include the social, emotional, cultural, and cognitive bases for language and literacy development, with a focus on the ways in which educational policies, human interaction, individual interests, printed media (i.e., children's literature) and interactive media (i.e., web- and app-based games and tools) contribute to language and literacy teaching and learning.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format