Associate Professor Katie Paciga Selected for ALSC Committee
Education Associate Professor Katie Paciga has been selected to serve on the Excellence in Early Learning Digital Media Committee for the American Library Association: Association for Library Service to Children.
Made up of nine members, this Committee serves for two years, during which they select and present an award annually for the most distinguished contribution to digital media created for an early learning audience. Paciga’s teaching and research interests include the social, emotional, cultural, and cognitive bases for language and literacy development, with a focus on the ways in which educational policies, human interaction, individual interests, printed media (i.e., children's literature) and interactive media (i.e., web- and app-based games and tools) contribute to language and literacy teaching and learning.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia