Eric Scholl Appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts
Television associate professor Eric Scholl has been appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts, effective June 1, 2017. Scholl brings to the role a strong understanding and engagement with the broad terrain of film and television, and a passion for collaboration and open dialogue that will be an asset to the new unit.
Scholl currently serves as Associate Chair in Television, and during his 17 years at Columbia, he has been tremendously effective in departmental, interdepartmental, and college-wide leadership roles, including his work with the interdisciplinary documentary program and his service to Faculty Senate.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip