Eric Scholl Appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts
Television associate professor Eric Scholl has been appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts, effective June 1, 2017. Scholl brings to the role a strong understanding and engagement with the broad terrain of film and television, and a passion for collaboration and open dialogue that will be an asset to the new unit.
Scholl currently serves as Associate Chair in Television, and during his 17 years at Columbia, he has been tremendously effective in departmental, interdepartmental, and college-wide leadership roles, including his work with the interdisciplinary documentary program and his service to Faculty Senate.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia