Eric Scholl Appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts
Television associate professor Eric Scholl has been appointed Interim Chair of Cinema and Television Arts, effective June 1, 2017. Scholl brings to the role a strong understanding and engagement with the broad terrain of film and television, and a passion for collaboration and open dialogue that will be an asset to the new unit.
Scholl currently serves as Associate Chair in Television, and during his 17 years at Columbia, he has been tremendously effective in departmental, interdepartmental, and college-wide leadership roles, including his work with the interdisciplinary documentary program and his service to Faculty Senate.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format