Associate Professor Laurence Minsky on Brand Activation for 'The European Business Review'
Co-authored by Associate Professor of Communication Laurence Minsky, The European Business Review published “What is Brand Activation and Why Marketers and Consumers Should Care” on September 13, 2017.
In the article, the authors elaborate on the power of brand activation and explain that once marketers understand that behavior change is needed to build business, "the need to utilize a wider range of tools, tactics, channels, and approaches beyond simply creating brand awareness becomes clear."
The authors also discuss how to align various marketing disciplines to better drive prospects toward transaction; leverage data to develop more effective strategies and creative; and design solutions that improve business results and marketing ROI. Read the full article at The European Business Review.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show