Associate Professor Laurence Minsky on Brand Activation for 'The European Business Review'
Co-authored by Associate Professor of Communication Laurence Minsky, The European Business Review published “What is Brand Activation and Why Marketers and Consumers Should Care” on September 13, 2017.
In the article, the authors elaborate on the power of brand activation and explain that once marketers understand that behavior change is needed to build business, "the need to utilize a wider range of tools, tactics, channels, and approaches beyond simply creating brand awareness becomes clear."
The authors also discuss how to align various marketing disciplines to better drive prospects toward transaction; leverage data to develop more effective strategies and creative; and design solutions that improve business results and marketing ROI. Read the full article at The European Business Review.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia