Laurence Minsky Discusses Brand Activation, Audio Branding, and Social Selling With Fjorgecast
Advertising associate professor Laurence Minsky is interviewed on Fjorgecast, where he discussed his two recent books, one on brand activation and the other on audio branding: Audio Branding: Using Sound to Build Your Brand and The Activation Imperative: How to Build Brands and Business by Inspiring Action, as well as his most recent article on social selling.
In addition, Laurence also discussed what it means to study advertising at Columbia and how our students benefit from creating portfolios during their studies that transitions into marketable skills and jobs.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia