Laurence Minsky Discusses Brand Activation, Audio Branding, and Social Selling With Fjorgecast
Advertising associate professor Laurence Minsky is interviewed on Fjorgecast, where he discussed his two recent books, one on brand activation and the other on audio branding: Audio Branding: Using Sound to Build Your Brand and The Activation Imperative: How to Build Brands and Business by Inspiring Action, as well as his most recent article on social selling.
In addition, Laurence also discussed what it means to study advertising at Columbia and how our students benefit from creating portfolios during their studies that transitions into marketable skills and jobs.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format