Neil Pagano Appointed Associate Provost for Accreditation and Assessment
March 28, 2017 - Columbia College Chicago has appointed Neil Pagano as the Associate Provost for Accreditation and Assessment. Pagano has been serving in this role in an interim capacity since July. He successfully guided the Quality Initiative proposal, submitted and accepted by HLC last summer, and he is now in the process of working with units across the college in preparation for Columbia’s HLC comprehensive reaccreditation site visit in November 2018. Pagano brings extensive experience with accreditation and assessment to the position, serving as an HLC Peer Reviewer and Team Chair for site visits, as a mentor for the HLC Assessment Academy, and was recently invited to join HLC’s Institutional Actions Council (IAC).
Pagano has consulted with more than 100 institutions, mostly in the areas of assessment, accreditation, and curriculum and thus brings a wealth of experience to this position.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia