Columbia Alum Color Grades Taylor Swift’s New Video
This is the latest in a long line of achievements for Drenckpohl who also worked as a colorist on Billie Eilish’s music video for “everything I wanted,” and has worked as a VFX editor for artists including Taylor Swift, BTS, Justin Timberlake, and Camila Cabello.
Of this latest achievement Drenckpolh has said, “It was an honor to be able to work on such incredible material. Graded at Ingenuity Studios, where we also created all of the VFX for the video. Quite the undertaking for sure!” The video has received significant positive publicity with the Los Angeles Times calling the video for “Willow” “as glowing as [Taylor Swift’s] new album’s reviews.”
The video can be seen in its entirety here.
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself
- Audio Engineering Student Kimberly Liwanag on Living the Journey
- Ksenia Rychtycka ’93 Publishes Poetry Chapbook, "A Sky Full of Wings"
- Executive Producer Brian Smego ’97 on Building His Dream Career