Columbia Alum Color Grades Taylor Swift’s New Video
This is the latest in a long line of achievements for Drenckpohl who also worked as a colorist on Billie Eilish’s music video for “everything I wanted,” and has worked as a VFX editor for artists including Taylor Swift, BTS, Justin Timberlake, and Camila Cabello.
Of this latest achievement Drenckpolh has said, “It was an honor to be able to work on such incredible material. Graded at Ingenuity Studios, where we also created all of the VFX for the video. Quite the undertaking for sure!” The video has received significant positive publicity with the Los Angeles Times calling the video for “Willow” “as glowing as [Taylor Swift’s] new album’s reviews.”
The video can be seen in its entirety here.
- CTVA Alum Richard Song ’17 on Building His Business
- Students Excel When Following Passions in Columbia Core Curriculum
- Tomas Videla, MFA ’19, on Building a Life from His Love of Music
- Columbia Student Talks About Her Passion for Illustration
- Five Things to Check Out Online During Columbia's Winter Break