Columbia College Chicago Team Makes National Finals for L'Oreal Brandstorm 2021
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that "Team Bond," made up of Advertising major Sunjoy Walls, Fashion major Arion Wheeler, and Cinema and Television Arts major Emerson Cole is one of ten student teams advancing to the United States finals in this year's Brandstorm for their concept leveraging Kiehl's products.
Over 210 teams registered to compete in this year's challenge, with the final ten teams competing for the top spot on April 23rd, 2021. This team grew out of a one-hour credit class taught by Dana Connell, Associate Chair of the Department of Fashion Studies in the School of Fine and Performing Arts at Columbia College Chicago and Peg Murphy, Associate Chair and Associate Professor of Communication.
Other teams competing in the finals are from Howard University, Stanford University, Harvard University, Baruch College, Georgia Institute of Technology, Princeton University, New York University, UC San Diego, University of California, Berkeley, Babson College, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania, North Carolina State University, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and San Jose State University. L'Oreal announced the finalists on LinkedIn.
For more information, please contact Dana Connel at email@example.com.
- Associate Professor Jeanne Petrolle’s Story of Writing, Adventures and the Bible
- Honorary Degree Recipient and Renowned Playwright and Actor Regina Taylor HDR ’11 to Speak at Columbia Social Justice Initiative Event
- Sheryl Williams on Performing, Intimacy for the Stage, and Eliminating the Stigma of Mental Health in the Arts
- Get Ready to Register for Summer and Fall 2021 Semesters
- Introducing Columbia's Newly Tenured Faculty