Locker Room Usage
- The locker room code is distributed at the New Student Orientation.
- Students will be not be assigned lockers and lockers are only available on a first come, first served basis.
- Students are responsible for buying locks and locking their lockers. The department of dance/movement therapy is not liable for stolen articles.
- Students are responsible for maintaining a clean space. Please do not keep food in the refridgerator for more than a week. Please notify the administrative assistant should something spill or break.
- The office is not responsible for buying utensils/supplies.
We hope you enjoy the amenities of locker room space for the department and use your locker to store your personal belongings while in class instead of using the classrooms themselves.