HOW TO APPLY:
- Log onto OASIS using your OASIS ID and Password
- Look for the SCHOLARSHIP tab at the top of the OASIS portal
- Select the tab, and click on the link “Apply Now for the Columbia College Scholarship”
- Scroll through the list and select UG/MUSIC DEPARTMENT SCHOLARSHIP and then APPLY NOW
- You will see prompts to start the scholarship process. There are four pages to complete, and you will have 45 minutes to complete each page.
The Music Department Scholarship for Continuing Students requires recommendations from your ensemble instructor, your private lesson instructor, and the director of your concentration (Composition, CUP, Instrumental Performance, Jazz Studies, Vocal Performance). If you do not have an ensemble instructor or a private lesson instructor, contact Mary Blinn.