Elizabeth Davis-Berg, Ph.D.
B.A., Biology with a specialization in Ecology and Evolution,
University of Chicago
Ph.D., Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Kansas
1. Snail ecology, behavior, and biomechanics
2. Invertebrate conservation and biodiversity
(specifically land and freshwater snails)
3. New teaching methods and assessment of student
4. Visualization in biology
3. Gaming - computer, video, etc.
4. Music - singing, playing, listening
|Office Location||623 S. Wabash, 200-J|
Department of Science and Mathematics
Columbia College of Chicago
600 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605-1996