How to Update Your Emergency Contact Information
Columbia College has an emergency notification system that will alert you of an impending or catastrophic event. (It will also let you know if the campus is closed due to something milder, such as a snowstorm or power outage.)
The emergency notification system will contact you simultaneously via phone, email, and text messaging with information critical to your safety.
But it will not work unless the college has your up-to-date contact information. Follow the instructions below to update your emergency contact information in the college’s database.
Update Your Info
- Login to IRIS at www.colum.edu/facultystaff. You will be prompted to enter your username and password (the same ones you use to access your off-campus email). Problems? contact User Support at 312-369-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Launch Pad column, click on EPay/EProfile to access your profile in PeopleSoft.
- Click on “Personal Information”
- Click on “Personal Information Summary.” You will see your personal information.
- Click on “change phone numbers.” Here you may enter your phone numbers. Be sure to check the “Emergency Use” box by the number where YOU may be reached in case of an emergency. The alert system will send a voice message and text message to this number with information critical to your safety.
- Update any other information in your profile that is incomplete or incorrect.
If you have any questions, please contact User Support: 312-369-7001 or email@example.com.