Al Parker Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Al Parker Scholarship was established to assist in defraying the costs of tuition and fees for outstanding sophomore, junior, and senior level Radio students at Columbia. The scholarship is awarded annually to one student who has demonstrated considerable achievement in the department and has significant potential for future creative development in the broadcast arts.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Al Parker Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time students who have achieved sophomore status or higher at the time of application
- Students who have completed at least one semester at Columbia as a declared Radio major
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Please note: Seniors graduating in Spring 2014 are not eligible.
- Academic merit and financial need
Notification of the award:
- Maximum of $3000 (awarded Fall 2014)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org