Pieter Ombregt Scholarship
for continuing undergraduate students
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to advanced undergraduate Photography majors who have one full year of undergraduate study remaining.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
We are no longer accepting applications for this year.
The Pieter Ombregt Scholarship is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate Photography majors who have completed Advanced Lighting
- Students with at least one full year of undergraduate study remaining
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Students able to submit a portfolio of images for review by
members of the Photography Department
Amount of award:
Notification of the award:
- Submitted portfolio and statement of work
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by mail by March 31, 2013. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com