Student Leadership Legacy Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Student Leadership Legacy Award was established to assist an outstanding undergraduate student who has demonstrated leadership ability on Columbia's campus.
Deadline to Apply: February 01,
The Student Leadership Legacy Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time undergraduate students who have participated in at least one of Columbia's student organizations within the last 24 months
- Students who are at Junior level status with at least 12 credit hours earned at Columbia and will enter senior year in Fall 2014
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or higher
- Students who are current members of a recognized Columbia student organization
- Leadership ability and Academic merit
Notification of the award:
- up to $1000 awarded in Fall 2014
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or email@example.com