for incoming freshmen
The Trustee Award was established to recognize the outstanding academic achievements of incoming freshman.
Priority Consideration: February 01,
The Trustee Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Exceptional high school seniors entering for the first time in the Fall 2014 semester
- Priority consideration is given to students who are admitted by February 1, 2014
Renewable award amount:
- Exceptional academic achievement, such as very high grade point averages earned through advanced-level coursework in a college prep program, standardized test scores that greatly exceed national averages, and leadership roles in national honor societies, etc.
Notification of the award:
- Up to $5,000 per academic year (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring) for up to four years
- Recipients will be notified via mail by March 31, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org