Vivian Price Fashion Design Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The Vivian Price Fashion Design Award was established to help support outstanding Fashion Design students as they complete work on their senior project. The $500 award is intended to be used for fabric and supplies needed to complete the project.
The Vivian Price Fashion Design Award is open to:
Award based on:
- Full-time, undergraduate students majoring in Fashion Design
- Students who will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours at Columbia by the end of the Fall semester
- Students who are currently enrolled in Thesis I
- Students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
- Students who have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Notification of the award:
- $500 (awarded Spring 2014)
- All applicants will be notified by the scholarship committee by February 15, 2014. We regret that we are unable to give information regarding the committee's decisions over the telephone or by email.
Contact: Enrollment Management Services, Beth Berends - 312/369-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org